Utility of $LIBERO Trading Fees
Placement and Utility of $LIBERO Trading Fees:
- 1.Buy Trading Fees: 5% - LIT (Libero Insurance Treasury). 5% - Liquidity Sustain. 3% - Treasury. 2% - xLibero rewards.
- 2.Sell Trading Fees: 10% - LIT (Libero Insurance Treasury). 5% - Liquidity Sustain. 5% - Treasury. 5% - xLibero rewards.
- 5% of the buy and 10% of the sales fees is directed to the LIT which helps sustain and back the Staking Rewards provided by the Positive Rebase.
- 5% of the trading fees goes to backing the liquidity of the BUSD/LIBERO pair on PancakeSwap ensuring an ever-increasing collateral value of $LIBERO.
- 3% of the buys and 5% of the sales go directly to the treasury which provides a marketing budget for Libero and funds new project and product development.
- 2% buy and 5% sale convert to BUSD and distribute to xLibero holders. So the people who leave give to the people who stay and the people who stay longer get the bigger rewards.