Libero = Auto Staking + Multichain farming + Hyper burn
LIBERO will continuously innovate the innovators. We strongly believe that in the Defi space those who innovate fastest will be the winners.
- 1.Multi-chain farming using LIT fund: LIBERO LIT fund will increase exponentially at ~100% per year by bridging multi-chain and farming at the most profitable farms cross-chain. TITANO RFV fund sits in the wallet and will not grow limiting their users by requiring new investors all the time to grow the token over time. That's why we are confident that we can support a 50% higher APY than TITANO while still be sustainable.
- 2.Rug-proof: LIBERO has no minting code in the contract. Unlike Titano, LIBERO dev is unable to rug by minting billions of tokens for themselves even if they want to.
- 3.Fully decentralized, Auto-rebase without a need of an external wallet: Unlike Titano which uses a centralized wallet to call rebase function from outside the contract every 30 minutes, which could become a disaster if that wallet is not working as intended. For example if the owner was to lose the key to that wallet, power/internet outages, software/hardware issues, etc. In such cases Titano will have not be able to continue normal operations and will no longer be able to rebase reward this would cause a shockwave in the community as people stopped receiving their rewards which would dump the value of the currency or even can kill the project all together. There is also the risk that that wallet is hacked and a call is put through to mint billions of tokens which would inflate the token infinitely. The rebase (auto-reward) of LIBERO is coded natively inside the LIBERO contract, which is inherently safer, with no need for external rebase calls so it cannot be hacked and will not be affected by centralized problems.
- 4.Liquidity vs circulating supply ratio is higher, better protection for everyone when whales dump their bags: High APY project like TITANO or LIBERO need a large liquidity to sustain their rewards. This is to protect the value of the token when big bag holders choose to sell large amounts of their token all at once. The higher the ration between Liquidity/Circulating supply the better the price protection when someone dumps their holdings. LIBERO is proud to say that our liquidity/Circulating supply = 1.2M/7.2M, around 1/6 while TITANO is 2.7M/56M around 1/20. So LIBERO liquidity/Circulating supply ratio is 3.5 times higher than TITANO which means the protection for everyone when a whale dumps and reduce the price is 3.5x better.
- 5.Automatic Hyper Burn: Every week, 2 to 4% of the total circulating supply will be burned. This percentage will evolve over the days based on our Automatic Hyper Burn algorithm. The burn calculation will be updated daily according to the number of holders and the numbers of tokens held by each user.
Other FaaS projects such as MVC farm many different kinds of coins, teh advantage of this is that when the market is goo these can be highly profitable, though on the flip side in periods where the market is down they only be able to return low profits or potentially loses if the market continues to be bad for extended periods of time.
To secure our users against such fluctuations in the market LIBERO only farms stable coins (USDT, USDC, DAI, MIM...) on the multichain: this is due to our project not require huge revenue streams to be successful, all we need is stable revenue to support the value and liquidity of the token, by increasing the value of the LIT fund, as the price increases gradually over time. Unlike other FaaS projects which store their capital in native chain tokens such as BNB/ETH/FTM, the LIT fund stores its funds in BUSD to assure that the value of the fund can only increase in value over time regardless of fluctuations in the market.
We are inspired by Titano (Auto-Staking) & MVC (Multiverse Capital - Defi 3.0 Farming as a Service), these two projects are very innovative and recently launched on BSC. They are both 2-3 months old now, and in Defi, 3 months is the equivalent to 3 years in the real world and as we are a resourceful & innovative team of developers & viral marketers, we still see there is scope for improvement in both these projects and that we can bring even more creative ideas to their tokenomics and project model. This is why we say 'We want to innovate the innovators'. We want to bring financial freedom to our holders, in the simplest way, without them having to have done anything other than simply holding their tokens.
We are thrilled to launch LIBERO — the first auto staking protocol backed by Defi 3.0 yield farming on BSC. LIBERO will bring an unparalleled, fixed APY of 543.27%, the highest of its kind onto the BSC blockchain, while imposing profound ease, simplicity, and accessibility upon all Libero token holders.
The LIBERO protocol is innovating TITANO and MVC which is why it combines and utilizes the best features and components of each, while delivering additional ease and simplicity.
As a result of the Auto Staking feature empowering the Libero protocol, token holders no longer have to go through numerous processes to attain viable returns and compound their investments. With Libero, individuals simply purchase the token and hold, while the rewards get distributed to them on continuous basis. This allows for a new segment of actual ‘set and forget’ passive investment strategies to appear on the BSC blockchain.
Libero enables its holders to extensively compound their investment and returns, as the protocol auto rewards its holders with 0.51% a day with the compounding APY of 543.27% . These rewards are broken down and distributed every 30 minutes, to a total of 48 times a day.
Seeing the size of this APY, one may wonder — how is such APY attainable?
To achieve this APY, Libero leverages a number of revenue-generating mechanisms:
The protocol will use Defi 3.0 Multichain Farming to increase the LIT exponentially at a rate of ~100% a year or more to better support LIBERO price floor.
Unlike Titano which has a static LIT fund that does not yield profit, Libero uses the LIT fund and the treasury fund to farm stable tokens through multichain farming. The LIT funds are bridged to other EVM-compatible blockchains - like Avalanche, Fantom, Solana, Metis, Polygon, etc. to farm at the highest APY farms and the profit is then brought back to Libero and returned to the LIT fund.
LIBERO seeks yield-generating opportunities across different protocols and chains. This means that the Libero funds does not remains entirely on the BSC network, the money from the Treasury will be bridged to many other networks such as Fantom, Avalanche, Ethereum and any emerging blockchains which may have higher profit yield farms and substantial APYs. This strategy enabling Libero to deliver at least ~100% additional returns a year to better support LIBERO price floor. That's why we are confident that we can support higher APY than other projects while still being sustainable long term.
Employing the use of protocol owned liquidity (POL) in combination with the underlying mechanics of LIBERO is a key distinction that enables Libero to generate an additional revenue stream (Pancakeswap give 0.25% of each transaction for Liquidity providers) allowing it to deliver additional added value and increased APY to its token holders.
13% Buy and 20% sell fees
The protocol takes a portion of the trading fees (buying and selling) and utilizes these to further sustain and back the protocol and its liquidity.
Additional revenue-generating streams
We have so many ideas in the works, as we same we want to inovate the inovators and we are so excited to bring even more features to our users in the future. For example, a lottery system will be introduced to the protocol, and more mechanism will be added as LIBERO grows and matures over time. However, the above are the core revenue-generating mechanisms that Libero resorts to from its inception.
This marks the grand beginning of Libero and we are excited for everything ahead of us. We will be releasing more details about the upcoming plans, features and partnerships in the coming days.